The chicken cleaned, portioned, washed, we put it in a large bowl, where we mixed all the ingredients for the sauce, including the greens; mix by hand to hold the ingredients well on the meat, cover and leave in the fridge overnight;
Pour the meat with the sauce in the pan, add 1 more cup of water, cover with aluminum foil and leave in the oven for 30-40 minutes; towards the end we discover and let it brown for a few more minutes, after which it can be served with a potato garnish or any other garnish and seasonal salad.
the sauce in the pan should not be seasoned, only if we have stronger tastes
if the sauce has dropped too much in the oven, after removing the meat, add a little water, mix, match the taste and leave for a few seconds on the fire
if we find it too sweet, instead of water, we can add wine
Want to cook something spectacular, but don't know what or how? Baked Moroccan chicken is a symphony of colors and flavors, which is prepared in less than two hours. Try it without emotions!
1. Prepare the ingredients
Choose to prepare the ingredients in advance, so as not to interrupt the preparation of the recipe as you tick one step at a time.
- cut ½ cup of dates and ½ cup of dried peaches in halves.
- Cut into small pieces 2 onions.
- Chops 2 cloves of garlic.
- Finely chop 1 bunch of parsley.
- cut 1 whole chicken LaProvincia in just right pieces to roast & # 8211 upper thighs, hammers, chest, etc.
2. Color and mix
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees (medium heat towards the sea).
- Harden the onion ina tablespoon of rapeseed oil, along with garlic and ½ teaspoon chopped ginger.
- Reduce the flame under the pan.
- Add spices: ½ teaspoon of cinnamon, ½ teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon coriander, 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 teaspoon paprika, 7 saffron threads and salt.
3. Turn your attention to protein
- Reduce the flame and leave everything in the pan for another two minutes, stirring during this time.
- Transfer the onion mixture to a large baking tray.
- Meanwhile, roast the chicken pieces in the pan on the stove for a few minutes, until they turn brown on both sides.
- Move the chicken to the pan.
4. Make everything shine
- Mix 150 grams of chicken soup, 2 tablespoons honey, ½ cinnamon stick, dates, peaches and parsley.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and leave in the oven for 45 minutes.
- After this time, increase the flame, remove the aluminum foil, sprinkle the chicken with the sauce from the pan and leave everything ready for another 20 minutes.
- In the end, the chicken should be light brown.
This is a simple recipe that can be enjoyed by the whole family. As utensils, you need:
- 2 knives
- 2 shredders
- a pan
- an oven tray
- aluminum foil
- one spoon.
Chicken legs on cabbage slices
Starting from the recipe for sliced cabbage in the oven, I decided to bake with the cabbage and some chicken legs, thus obtaining the main course and garnish from a fire. I cut the cabbage into slices, in order to better hold the meat on it. With minimal effort, you get a delicious meal that is good and reheated the next day.
- 2 chicken legs
- 1 cabbage not too big
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard without sugar
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, grind
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- thyme, ground pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice, optional
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into 2 cm thick slices. They are placed in a tray on baking paper. If necessary, cut the washers in half to fit them so that they evenly cover the bottom of the tray.
Prepare a mixture of oil, mustard, garlic, salt, spices and, optionally, lemon juice. Grease the cabbage slices with this mixture, using a brush.
Place the chicken legs on the cabbage, greasing them with the above mixture.
Put the tray in the hot oven at about 170 degrees C, for 1 hour, until the meat is nicely browned.
TOTAL: 1300 grams, 1265 calories, 85.3 protein, 77.6 lipids, 51.3 carbohydrates, 16.2 fiber
Note: These calculations are approximate. If you follow a strict diet, I recommend you do your own calculations, starting from the concrete products used.
Chicken breast on the tray
The other day, when I put the recipe for chicken breast rolls, I told you that I took 2 very large chicken pipettes and I chose to make two different recipes. Baked chicken breast doesn't inspire me much, eventually it makes me think of a dry, dry, very dry steak! But this is not the case with our steak, which is covered in a slightly sweet and very fragrant sauce.
& # 8211 a big chicken breast
& # 8211 150 ml barbecue sauce
& # 8211 3 tablespoons apricot jam
& # 8211 100 ml water
& # 8211 3 tablespoons sesame oil (or sunflower)
& # 8211 a good tablespoon of freshly grated ginger
& # 8211 3-4 cloves of crushed garlic
& # 8211 3 tablespoons soy sauce
& # 8211 3 tablespoons Worchester sauce
& # 8211 green onions and sesame or hemp seeds (for garnish)
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a large tray with baking paper. In a large pan or a large wok, mix all the ingredients, except for the garnish).
We will get a homogeneous sauce. Place the pan on medium heat, stirring constantly until the sauce starts to boil. Reduce heat and leave pan uncovered for 5-6 minutes.
Wash the chicken breast well and slice it, not very thin. About 8 slices will come out. We put each slice of chicken breast through the sauce, on both sides.
Place the chicken in the pan and put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the fork easily enters the chicken breast. Cut a corner to make sure the chicken is done inside.
Meanwhile, put the remaining sauce on the fire, over low heat and leave it for 7-8 minutes, until it reduces in volume and about 1 cup of sauce remains. Remove the chicken from the oven and place it on the serving platter. Glaze it with sauce and garnish with finely chopped green onions and hemp or hemp seeds. You can serve it with a simple garnish, rice or natural potatoes, for example. You're welcome!
- 1.2 kg chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon grated with salt
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 350-400 ml water
We talk the chicken wings, cut the tips, wash them well and put them in a bowl. Add all the ingredients mentioned above (except water) and let it cool for an hour. Then transfer them to a non-stick pan with the sauce formed, add water and cover the pan with aluminum foil.
Preheat the oven and put the wings for 30 minutes with the foil on top, then leave them for another 15-20 minutes, on low heat without foil until they brown nicely on top. If the liquid in the bowl drops too much and the meat is not done, add another glass of warm water.
Serve hot with the desired garnish and definitely a cold beer! Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Look for recipes by name
Thousands of articles based on studies and scientific evidence on topics of interest:
Over 2000 conditions discussed in detail, from causes to treatment:
Do you have a medical question? This is where you find the answer.
Medical news, novelties and events
Are you looking for a doctor or a medical service? Here you will find over 10,000 medical offices and clinics
Over 40,000 products, consumables, medical devices and equipment.
Welcome to the largest Medical Index in Romania!
"Active" is how ROmedic wants to take care of you in particular.