We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Usually we find beef salad on Romanian tables at the big holidays, but I prepare it whenever I feel like it!
- 2 medium carrots
- 5 small potatoes (or 4 large ones)
- 2 tablespoons peas
- 300 g parizer
- 2 eggs
- 2 pickles (or vinegar)
- 200 ml mayonnaise (+100 ml for decoration)
- 1 tablespoon sweet mustard
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Boeuf Salad:
1. First we clean the carrots and boil them together with the washed potatoes and eggs (I boil the potatoes in their skins and then I clean them).
2. Meanwhile, chop the cucumbers and the Parisian into small cubes. Chopped cucumbers and peas are drained a little in a strainer.
3. Chop the potatoes together with the carrots (after they have boiled and cooled).
4. As we chop them, we put them all in a bowl + the olives cut in half and eggs (I also put the yolks in the salad because I rarely make homemade mayonnaise: D)
5. Season with salt, add mayonnaise and a tablespoon of sweet mustard and mix slowly. Depending on everyone's taste, add pickles, potatoes or mayonnaise.
6. We place it nicely on a plate and decorate it with what we have (+ mayonnaise) and put it in the fridge for a few hours.
We can serve it untidy and undecorated. It's just as good anyway!
The quantities vary depending on the preferences and tastes of each one.
Normally parsnips are added, but I didn't have any.
With chicken breast it is even tastier.