1. First we make the puree by putting the apples cleaned of seeds and stalks (if you want you can also peel the peel, but I advise you not to do it because it gives an extra flavor) in a saucepan with water and lemon juice, put a lid and let it simmer until the apples soften for 5-10 minutes. We pass them with the author of a vertical mixer and let them cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
3. For the cake dough, mix 300 g of whole wheat flour with the rest of the dry ingredients, then add the apple puree and the wet ingredients, taking care to mix the composite well, and incorporate the remaining whole wheat flour along the way.
4. Form a dough cylinder from which we cut 2-3 cm slices, which we will shape in the form of balls.
5. Put the cakes / biscuits as you want to say them in the tray lined with baking paper and flatten them with a fork.
6. Put the tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
7. After removing them from the oven, leave them to cool, then powder them, preferably with cinnamon or powdered sugar.
Duck with mushrooms in Moscow
Duck recipe with mushrooms, breaded with bacon, fried stewed in lard
Duck liver roll
Duck liver roll with prunes, wine and raisins, seasoned with rosemary and mosaic pepper
Duck roll with mango chutney
Duck breast roll with mango chutney and raisin and orange couscous
Duck with mushrooms and red wine
Duck recipe with mushrooms and red wine, prepared with smoked bacon, onion and garlic, seasoned with thyme and bay leaf
Remove the apple kernels and cut them into small pieces. Prepare the marinade by mixing the apple pieces, sunflower oil, Kotányi Grill Chop mixture and a pinch of Kotányi pepper.
Use the mixture to marinate the chops and let them infuse until ready to cook.
Wash the potatoes well and boil them in their skins. Then place them in a tray lined with baking paper and press them a little until they crack and open. Add plenty of olive oil and rosemary from Kotányi, season with salt and pepper and bake for about 25 minutes at 200 ° C (392 ° F) using the conventional oven setting until crispy.
Peel the carrots, then cut them in half (if necessary) and grease them with olive oil. Grill for about 8-10 minutes, turning frequently. Season with salt and pepper.
Grill the chop for about 5 minutes on both sides, then take the meat off the grill and wrap it in aluminum foil. Let it rest for about 5 minutes. Season with salt to taste.
Beef steaks with two apple garnishes
Some tender and refined grilled beef fillets can be a not so common dish if we serve them with an original and somewhat elaborate garnish. How about apples? We will prepare this fruit in two ways, accompanied by a caramelized mashed potatoes.
To prepare the puree, we start by peeling the potatoes and cutting them into cubes. Cook them in boiling salted water until soft. About 3 minutes before removing the potatoes, add 1 peeled apple and also chopped boiled potatoes. Drain and pass with a fork until the potato and apple are reduced to a puree. Mix with a few tablespoons of butter, a little salt, pepper and cream or milk until you get the desired texture for the puree.
The remaining pair of apples, cut them in half, remove the core and cut them in half months. Saute the apple in a pan with butter on both sides until golden brown. Sprinkle with sugar for a few minutes before removing the apples from the heat so that they caramelize.
We make the fillets turn and turn in a pan or grill with a little oil, adding salt at the last minute to avoid losing their juices.
The content of the article respects our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error, click here.
Full article: Recipe »recipes» Meat recipes » Beef steaks with two apple garnishes
The green diet includes a fixed menu, consisting mainly of fruits and vegetables. In addition, you can eat a portion of poultry or fish, yogurt or fresh cheese with low fat and wholemeal bread daily. Every day you will have on the menu, either for lunch or dinner, vegetable soup or sour soup with lemon juice. You can prepare soups from different combinations of vegetables, so you don't get bored. For extra flavor, you have the green light to all herbs and spices. Half an hour before dinner you can eat a fruit or a yogurt. Sugar and alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
Puree is an excellent garnish for any main course. What's more, it's very easy to do and doesn't require much attention. It is nutritious, tasty, very fragrant and attractive due to the vivid color that the pea gives.
Eating peas has a lot of benefits for the health of the body. It contains a large amount of protein and fiber, essential vitamins and minerals and very little fat. Among the main benefits of eating peas: strengthens the immune system, muscles and bones, helps digestion, prevents premature aging.
- 350 g peas
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 slices of celery
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Peel the vegetables, cut them into cubes and boil them in salted water.
2. When they are cooked, strain the water (we can keep a cup of water in which they boiled the vegetables for later). Mix with a vertical mixer until it becomes like a thick cream. To be creamier we can put some of the water from the vegetables and mix. We taste and match the salt pea puree and season it with a little green parsley!
Unbaked chocolate "candies"
A ripe banana, pureed
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup peanut butter
A teaspoon of vanilla extract
Preparation:Put all the ingredients, except vanilla and oats, in a saucepan and let them boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Let the mixture boil for 1 minute, remove from the heat and let it cool a bit. Add vanilla and oatmeal and mix well. On a baking sheet, put a little of the composition, then let them cool to room temperature.
How to prepare pork tenderloin
- First of all, the pork tenderloin needs to stay in the marinade for a few hours in the fridge or overnight.
- Mix all the ingredients and grease the muscle with the resulting mixture, then put it in a bowl in the refrigerator. You can use whatever spices you prefer.
- Before cooking the muscle, leave it at room temperature for 30 minutes!
- Fry the muscle in a non-stick pan until it gives it a copper color and forms a crispy crust.
- After the muscle is well browned on all sides, put it in a pan in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes!
It will be a very fragile and tasty muscle!
Tips for healthy cooking for babies
When I go shopping
- Buy only fresh fruits and vegetables. Try to use them within a maximum of three days of purchase so as not to lose their beneficial properties.
- Choose lean meat. A great way to prepare healthy meals for your baby is to buy lean meat to prevent excessive fat intake. If necessary, remove the fat before cooking the meat. Consult your pediatrician to find out what are the best options and quantities for your baby.
- Instead, if you opt for baby purees, don't forget to use soft meat cut into small pieces. Don't forget to talk to your pediatrician about the foods you plan to use to get helpful advice.
When you cook
- Don't forget to wash fruits and vegetables very well, constantly clean the work surface and use the washed utensils for each food. It is important to prevent cross-contamination of food.
- Reduce the use of salt when cooking. The amount of salt you use should be kept to a minimum to prevent damage to your baby's kidneys. Until the age of one year, the child's salt intake should not exceed 1 gram per day. Children can consume up to 2 grams of salt daily from the age of 3 years.
- Choose olive oil instead of other fats. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fatty acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E. Consumption of extra virgin olive oil is also recommended in small doses at the beginning of the diversification period.
- You can use olive oil for boiling, baking and frying (as long as you use a minimum amount of fat).
Other important tips
- Use soup. Vegetable soup is great when cooking rice or other cereals, such as quinoa. Soup can give a different flavor to cereals.
- Add milk to the puree. Children's vegetable puree may be too thick. Therefore, you can add water or milk to make it softer. You can use the milk that the baby usually drinks and even breast milk.
- Freeze food you don't use. A good idea is to freeze small portions of food to give to your child later.
3 WEIGHT LOSS RECIPES recommended by nutritionist Dr. Waerland
Dr. Are Waerland and his wife Ebba were two famous nutritionists who ran a clinic in Sweden. They were of the opinion that a Sick body can be cured by restoring its biological rhythm to the normit.
Dr. Waerland he himself suffered from numerous health problems in childhood and adolescence: headache, poor memory, colds, chronic stomach upset and constipation.
Because of a severe abdominal disease, he had to give up his studies in philosophy and study medicine.
Inspired by a book written by Alexander Haig and the diet of the Hunza peoples, it became vegetarian. His symptoms disappeared in three years, and the success was attributed to the raw diet.
He worked for several years in London with scientists, conducting experiments in nutritional medicine.
His wife was also very ill. He spent his first 40 years in hospitals and senators. In 1940 he read a book written by Waerland, and following his recommendations, he gradually regained his health.
She met him in 1944 and they married two years later. They opened the first sanatorium in Sweden in 1950 and created a detoxification diet based on alkalizing foods.
Although it was initially thought of more as a disease prevention measure, in practice it has been shown to be effective on patients. The Waerland detoxification and alkalization diet has been successfully applied in 40 clinics that have opened in Europe.
Dr. Waerland was of the opinion that eating meat, fish and eggs leads to cancer and many other diseases, because these foods produce acidity in the body and putrefactive bacteria.
Dietitian Waerland recommended that his patients start their day with a light, digestible breakfast, to stimulate elimination toxins accumulated in the blood. Too much mass in the early hours of the morning could affect intestinal transit and interrupt elimination.
• 1 tablespoon of organic whole grains (wheat, oats, rye, barley, millet)
• 2 tablespoons of wheat bran
• 2 tablespoons of raisins
• 300 ml of water
The grains are coarsely ground. Put in a saucepan and add the ground cereals, wheat bran and raisins.
Put the pot on the fire and let it boil for about 5-10 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat, place a towel on top and let it rest for 3-4 hours, so that the cereals soften.
If they did not boil well, leave them on the fire. Cereals that have not been completely cooked can cause intestinal problems.
The obtained porridge is served hot, as such, or with apple puree or other boiled fruit. Sugar is not used at all in the Waerland diet. You can possibly use honey.
• 250 ml of raw borscht
• 1 tablespoon flax seeds
• 1 tablespoon of wheat bran
This recipe does not refer to a traditional borscht, prepared by boiling. It is a raw recipe, which involves soaking the seeds and bran in the raw borscht.
Leave to soak overnight in the refrigerator. The next day, the obtained drink is warmed to body temperature and consumed with seeds and bran.
Excelsior borscht neutralizes acidic waste, stimulates the elimination of toxins and helps to normalize intestinal transit.
• 2 potatoes
• 230 g of carrots
• 230 g of beets
• 230 g of celery with leaves
• 1 onion
• 1 1.5 liters of water
Wash all vegetables well. If they are from your own garden or from a safe source, do not peel them, because it contains many minerals, extracted from the soil.
Put all the vegetables in a large saucepan. Add enough water to cover them. When it starts to boil, put the lid on and let the vegetables simmer for an hour. Strain and drink only the liquid.
The borscht can be stored in the refrigerator for a maximum of 2 days. Vegetables can be mashed and eaten as a puree, with finely chopped green parsley.
1. The Detox Specialist, The Waerland Alkaline Detox Diet Plan: https://thedetoxspecialist.com/blog/detox/the-waerland-alkaline-detox-diet-plan/
2. Natural Medicine, Pioneer of the month & # 8211 Dr. Are Waerland (1876-1955), Faimos for the Waerland Method: http://www.naturalmedicine.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12828:pioneer-of-the-month-dr-are-waerland-1876-1955-famous-for-the-waerland -method & ampcatid = 1838: regular
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.